Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 08-04-2005, 01:05   #31
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Can you please post the next round schedule. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:23   #32
Shabbaman
Administrator

My guess is that these are all the fixtures:

Old 08-04-2005, 10:29   #33
Schip

good guess
Schip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 19:40   #34
yndy
Prince

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Q

Is it possible to write my team name correct?

SPARTAK WAGENINGEN
Happy to help, I know I had troubles myself with the name. Unfortunately my Mod powers are limited concerning the Excel based jpg
Old 10-04-2005, 14:24   #35
Bootstoots

Looks like my goal difference is off (last match wasn't factored into it). It should be 11-7 (+4). Thanks for the update though!
Bootstoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 01:28   #36
Melifluous
Administrator

Quote:
quote:
Meli's Manglers - Chimica Târn#259;veni 3 - 0

View game: HT Live
Date: 12/04/2005 at 21.00
MatchID: 38842979
Arena: Meli's Manglers Arena
Crowd: 1116

Due to an all-day shower, 1116 paying spectators got to see a match on a pitch-turned-bog at Meli's Manglers Arena. Manglers had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. The following players had been chosen: Becerra - Castellanos, Carrol, Radley - Magnusson, Carroll, Almlius, Sprengen, Quigley-Parks - Young, van de Duin.

Chimica tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Musat - Marinescu, Diaconu, Constantin - Pascu, Macavei, Dobos, Oană, Damian - Rosca, Neagu.

Chimica were relying on their ability to counter-attack. Bill Carrol behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 18:th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. Many thought Andy Quigley-Parks ought to have been awarded a penalty shot in the 20:th minute, as he went down trying to circle the visitors keeper Paraschiv Musat. Manglers created a good opportunity to score in the games 22nd minute when Frank Magnusson`s hooked ball created a scuffle in front of the goal, and the visitors defenders had a hard time clearing the ball. Chimica spent the match looking to exploit their counterattacking skills, unfortunately, Octavian Neagus shot sailed wide right. The referee showed Chimica's George Macavei the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Manglerss Bart Young gave, after 35 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. The teams went for a half-time break at 1 - 0. Manglers held the ball, with a clear 84 percent possession rate.

In the 51st minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Bart Young dashed through, knocking home 2 - 0 for Manglers. Things were going to get worse for the visitors. Bart Young squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 62nd minute, asserting the lead to 3 - 0. By then Bart Young was a three time scorer - a hat trick! The structure of the game started to change as Manglers decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The boggy pitch disrupted the game, especially for technical players like Hogan Radley whose skills weren´t made justice at all. With 81 minutes played Bill Carrol could have brought this one home for Manglers as he charged up on the left, but his hooked ball went just a bit too high. Manglers's Frank Magnusson got himself booked after a foul. After an industrious effort down the middle Roddy Carroll could have closed the game off in the 86:th minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. The fortyfive minutes were dominated by Manglers, with an impressive 93 percent possession of the ball.

Manglers's best player was Urban Almlius. Hogan Radley was a disappointment, however. Chimica's best player was Octavian Neagu. Horatiu Pascu was a disappointment, however. The match ends 3 - 0.
Nice possession, shame about the score.

No injuries, so that's nice.

Melifluous
It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2005, 01:34   #37
Melifluous
Administrator

Code:
Matches Round 6

Grasshoppers          4 - 1 Chemists
Swingstars            1 - 2 Aristocats
Meli's Manglers       3 - 0 Chimica Târnaveni

FC Suca               8 - 1 Shabba FC
Dom Ducks             0 - 4 Yellow Boots

Codrutul Doicesti     0 - 4 Dynamo Morpork
Spartak Wageningen    1 - 3 Acorazado Fuerte
Crvena Zvezda Strijp  6 - 1 Black Marlins

PP SV                 0 - 5 Toffee's Utd
FC de Snaken          0 - 4 Wartham Utd.
Melifluous
Old 13-04-2005, 09:59   #38
socralynnek

---------------------------------
Grasshoppers Elm - Chemists 4 - 1

Date: 12.04.2005 um 18:30
MatchID: 38780934
Arena: Grasshoppers Elm Arena
Crowd: 1807

At Grasshoppers Elm Arena, 1807 punters turned up, and despite threatening clouds at the horizon, no rain came. Grasshoppers tactics involved an interesting 4-5-1 combination. The following players had been chosen: Raunecker - Wenham, MĂĽnster, Faure, Klinser - Nesland, Dohmen, Engebretsen, Hederer, Kirchlengern - Toggenburger.

Chemists started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. Lineup: Fugate - Beal, Cueto, Manh-Dung - Collazo, Stoleru, Vivas, Dobbins - Brown, Neely, Salatelli.

It was an obvious ambition of Chemists to attack on the flanks. In the 9:th minute cheers broke out as Vincent Dohmen found his way through the guests central defense line, clipping the 1 - 0 goal in for Grasshoppers. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Grasshoppers lead up with 2 - 0. Kristoffer Engebretsen finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. A peculiar volley from Henning Hederer almost resulted in a goal, but Manfred Kirchlengern wasn't able to exploit the well-timed pass. In the 25:th minute of the match the visitors central line of defence had to look on as Artur Toggenburger dashed through, knocking home 3 - 0 for Grasshoppers. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Grasshoppers lead up with 4 - 0. Artur Toggenburger finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. The structure of the game started to change as Grasshoppers decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. The referee showed Chemists's Carlos Cueto the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The teams went for a half-time break at 4 - 0. Grasshoppers, bringing the final ball possession rate to 62 percent, dominated the battle.

Chemists kept trying to force their way through on the right side. Jeffrey Brown got his chance in the 46:th minute, but the home sides left defence held his position and was able to stop the attack. Carlos Cueto could´ve grabbed a goal in the 50:th minute when he got a pass putting him free of the home side´s defence, but he was unable to take advantage of the situation. Chemists fought on and, in the 51st minute Stefano Salatelli was able to reply with 4 - 1 after some excellent moves on the right side finished off by an incredibly clever chip. In the 70th minute Grasshoppers's Kristoffer Engebretsen tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot from the left glanced off the bar to fall behind the net. Chemists, bringing the final ball possession rate to 53 percent, dominated the battle.

The most dominating Grasshoppers player was without a doubt Vincent Dohmen. Mathias Wenham on the other hand, had a terrible day. Chemists's best player was Darius Beal. Jonathan Collazo on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 1.
--------------------

I did win!!!!
I have tricked akots. I had played the last games in the cup AIM, but since my A-winger couldn't play on saturday, I played normal this time.
OK, all chances mentioned in the first half were mine, ehich is a bit extreme, but now I know that I got in a very tough group because Chemists is second in group 1 and I have made all my 4 points against them...
but maybe I will be the best of the last placed teams...
Old 13-04-2005, 10:08   #39
Kemal

Great vic, congrats!

That Mathias Wenham on the other hand truly had a terrible day indeed, are you sure he's suited for a job as wingback?
Old 13-04-2005, 13:00   #40
Melifluous
Administrator

Well done socralynnek!

Your cheque is in the post

Melifluous