Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Old 03-09-2006, 04:32   #31
Tubby Rower

Ga Tech is certainly giving Notre Dame all they can handle. It'll be interesting if they can hang on and upset ND as a #2 which I think is undeserved.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:16   #32
killercane
Prince

That was a good old fashioned Tennessee Ass Whuppin' they put on the Bears. Cal is a top 20 team maybe, but they were beaten in every facet of the game today. The Vols look strong, fast, and ready to lay another whipping in 2 weeks on Florida. The Bayou Bengals better watch out later this year too!!!!

I am really surprised Cutcliffe has made such a difference in Ainge and the offense in general. No bubble screens, no wasted plays, and really a fresh look to an old classic offense.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:21   #33
Robboo
King

I actually think LSu will lose one game and its either Tennesee or Auburn
Old 03-09-2006, 05:46   #34
grahamiam
Emperor

go 'Cuse!

Well, maybe not. My team will suck balls again this year
Old 17-09-2006, 16:53   #35
romeothemonk
King

Hey my SDSM&T hardrockers have a winning season. We won our game for the year, now we are done.

BIG 10 UBER ALLES!!!

Lots of white girls make for very interesting parties. Unfortunately my school lacked girls of any kind.
Old 18-09-2006, 01:23   #36
bed_head7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by romeothemonk

Lots of white girls make for very interesting parties. Unfortunately my school lacked girls of any kind.
What it have to do with the girls being white?
Old 18-09-2006, 12:35   #37
Tubby Rower

I think that everyone can celebrate Notre Dame's loss. They are a bunch of arrogant jackasseseses

oh btw, Clemson won despite a wretched special teams performance. they should have won last week, so I guess it all evened out
Old 18-09-2006, 13:43   #38
Robboo
King

We are still in a the top 10 after getting hosed by the refs. Stupid blinds zebra's...I had 4 beers in about 30 minutes time..so I really didnt care.

/just finishing buying a house...and I was drinking away what was left of my savings.
//my future office at LSU......overlooks the football stadium as in..I could see most of the field from the window...now I just have to break on to the roof.
Old 18-09-2006, 14:03   #39
romeothemonk
King

Wow, trying to get back to the on-campus scene? I got so mad, I had to leave my campus.
I hate SEC football for the primary reason of the refs. I have yet to see a "marquee" SEC matchup where the winner didn't get copious help from the Ref's. The Ref's always seem to decide those SEC games. Plus you guys have more enthusiastic female fans, which makes some of us guys jealous.

I say this as I have now moved to near the middle of Cornhusker territory. I went to church yesterday and heard about the game in the sermon. People have giant huskers painted on their houses. Heaven help me if the Huskers are actually going to be good again.

@Bedhead, they appear to have more issues. I have noticed that they are far more interested in being paid attention to, and will do dang near anything to get attention or be "the best" at something. The lengths that they will go for attention makes for interesting parties. (although my sample size for observation has been very small) My favorite example is someone saying at a party, so and so has a nice body, and they will pose or something, then another girl saying that she can shake it better, and the situation escalates from there.
Take that observation with a grain of salt, as I really never went to wild parties and have only ever been with my wife, but it seems to be a fairly conclusive finding. My wife still does the one up man ship, but she never lets it get out of control. (in public :P)
Old 18-09-2006, 14:41   #40
Robboo
King

Romeo..I will update my forum with a what happening thread..but I am going back to be Dr. Robboo wetladn ecologist/restoration.

The refs should never be a part of who wins the game but they are a constant annoyance in 90% of the college football I watched this year. Oklahoma was also hosed this week on a stupid zebra trick. The coke bottle glasses blind SOBs should be fired if they screw up to cause a team to lose..especially now with review. one call is worth about a million or more in lost bowl revenue in the right game