Home

Old 21-07-2008, 14:14   #231
arne1
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Aggie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by arne1
3M seems like a lot of money for this player, so I think he will bring a bit less...
You were correct. He sold for 'only' 2 819 000 ˆ!
I noticed these players are still to expensive for me. I have to save for a few extra weeks to be able to get a good one.
Old 05-09-2008, 13:20   #232
Aggie
Emperor

My wife is pregnant and the baby is expected to arrive October 19th. That being said it might be any date between now and end of October. I am planning to take 5 weeks off after the birth of the baby. I also then will have very limited access to Hattrick.

Could someone help me through these weeks and assist me with my team Lucky Aggie? It's not only arranging friendlies and responding to injuries, but also training things and my YA team. I have two defender prospect that will turn 17 while I am away and I want to profit at max from their excellent skills.

Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 14:11   #233
BCLG100
Deity

I can maybe help out where i can but im not the most regular of hattrick player anymore ill be honest.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 14:28   #234
arne1
King

Quote:

My wife is pregnant and the baby is expected to arrive October 19th. That being said it might be any date between now and end of October. I am planning to take 5 weeks off after the birth of the baby. I also then will have very limited access to Hattrick.

Could someone help me through these weeks and assist me with my team Lucky Aggie? It's not only arranging friendlies and responding to injuries, but also training things and my YA team. I have two defender prospect that will turn 17 while I am away and I want to profit at max from their excellent skills.

Please, be specefic in what you all want done. arrange freindly and respond to injuries I can do. Promote some youth players I can also do as long as you tell me when I am suppose to pull them. I will not sort out the best places for your youth players, I am too lazy to that for my own team. I can switch training for you once, if there is a clear instruction on when this needs to happen.

Please set all the line-ups you can. I will not be held responsible for the results though.
Old 08-09-2008, 15:03   #235
Aggie
Emperor

Arne, thanks for your offer. I appreciate it a lot! But I have arranged my limited access during that period already..
Old 08-09-2008, 17:24   #236
arne1
King

Quote:

Arne, thanks for your offer. I appreciate it a lot! But I have arranged my limited access during that period already..
Very well! and good luck with the baby
Old 03-12-2008, 08:41   #237
Aggie
Emperor

I want to improve my team next season. Mainly my attack and goalkeeper need a boost.

I very much welcome your opinion regarding the following players. How useful are they?

Quote:
Filippo Lamaresca (FW) (147587890)
24 years and 31 days, passable form, healthy

A pleasant guy who is balanced and honest.
Has poor experience and weak leadership abilities.

Next birthday: 22-02-2009
Nationality: Italia
Total Skill Index (TSI): 16 970
Wage: 3 624 €/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Lucky Aggie
Warnings: 1
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: solid Passing: passable
Winger: solid Defending: poor
Scoring: outstanding Set pieces: wretched
I like to replace Lamaresca for a player with at least brilliant attack/passable passing/solid PM. Would that be a good trade? I want to spend 1 M euro on top of what I get for Lamaresca for the replacement.

Quote:
Alex Cousin (W) 1 week injury
TSI = 12 930 , 21 years and 68 days, solid form
Has poor experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Stamina: excellent Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: passable Passing: poor
Winger: magnificent Defending: inadequate
Scoring: weak Set pieces: poor
I like to replace Cousin for a player with at least brilliant winger/solid or more at PM. Again... is that a good trade? I want to spend 1 M euro on top of what I get for Cousin for the replacement.

The goalkeeper switch is more straight-forward. I want to replace my outstanding GK, WC SP taker for a stronger type, also 1M on top of what I get for the current GK...
Old 03-12-2008, 11:43   #238
socralynnek

I don't knowwhere the prices are heading to. I am leaning towards saying, that prices might have a nice drop at the end of this season. At least nice, if you wanna buy. I guess, you'll get the points needed for not relegating with your current team and you'll not promoting anyway, so you might wait until the end of the season.

I know, you are selling players which means your sales will be lower then, but if prices drop equally, you might still save some money.

But I am no expert in current market prices, so that is a guess.

Especially replacing the first one sounds good. The other is ok. But as everytime, it depends on the price you have to pay´.
Old 03-12-2008, 16:58   #239
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

One can get almost any deal on the market provided he can spend enough time there hunting and looking for a better sale deals.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:42   #240
Aggie
Emperor

Well, let's hope that the club doomed to end 7th doesn't get any more points than in the first 8 games (the 8th is a bot).

Then again, a drop to VIIth wouldn't be the end of the world. It would hurt though.