Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 02-10-2006, 03:21   #11
barbu1977
Emperor

A 0-1 loss, this means I have very little chance to win the title. A bit dissapointing.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:52   #12
BCLG100
Deity

Quote:
quote:The crowd of 9480 turning up at The Shagpad today were greeted with some nasty showers of rain. United tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. Starters: Casbarro - Pascoe, Neumann, Narang - Jackson, Drietelaar, Vaher, Locke - Maguire, Eggen, Cowan.

Baddow decided to use a 3-4-3 set up. The following players took the field: Skottlund - Voolaid, Bladell, Jespersen - Álvarez, Bäckstedt, Crawford, Eckander - Boboc, Faudon, Velcea.

In the 7th minute, the visitors broke through on the right after some poor defending. Jonatan Bäckstedt put the ball away for 0 - 1. A thrilling play through the middle in the 21st minute gave Baddow's Ulrik B. Eckander a chance to increase the lead, and he did not disappoint. The score was then 0 - 2. The structure of the game started to change as Baddow decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. A thrilling play through the middle in the 25th minute gave Baddow's Jonatan Bäckstedt a chance to increase the lead, and he did not disappoint. The score was then 0 - 3. Had it not been for one of the home defenders, Gheorghe Boboc would have put Baddow up another goal in the 30th minute. The referee showed United's Ayodhana Narang the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. The teams went for the halftime break at 0 - 3. Baddow, bringing their ball possession to 77 percent, dominated the battle.

In the 55th minute, Baddow worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to Baddow's lead, but somehow didn't achieve closure. Robin Velcea increased Baddow's lead to 0 - 4 with a superb free kick strike that flew in just under the far top corner. Baddow increased the lead to 0 - 5 as Robin Velcea scored from the penalty spot, putting the ball in near the top left corner. There was concern in the stands when, at the 82 minute mark, United's Ayodhana Narang hit the ground hard, but he refused the attention of the trainer and rejoined his teammates on the pitch. It was a bad day for the usually speedy Matt Neumann. The mud seemed to be slowing him down. In the 85th minute, Baddow worked the left side industriously, creating several opportunities to add to Baddow's lead, but somehow didn't achieve closure. In the 86th minute, Baddow's Jonatan Bäckstedt received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Baddow, bringing their ball possession to 85 percent, dominated the battle.

United's top performer was clearly Andy Cowan. Matt Neumann on the other hand, had a terrible day. Baddow's top performer was clearly Jonatan Bäckstedt. On the other hand, Kevin Crawford's play was disheartening. The match ends 0 - 5.
woop a hammering for me, ahwell they are the best by far in the league and im still 4th!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:55   #13
Robboo
King

3-4 loss....

Beat him in mid filed, had it 2-0 adn the game says...Crawfish decide to sit back adn play defensive, next thing I know its 2-3. I play him away next week and I had planned to MOTS if I won. Now I may just play normal and press. I need to take these 2 games from him in order to have a chance at second. Now Since I will defending third in stead of playign for second...I am likley to save the MOTS for later.
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:24   #14
Aggie
Emperor

I won 3-0 vs the nr 2 Susteren United with a full stadium (12.000). A first

These are the standings in the league now.

1. Lucky Aggie****** 7 38 - 3 21
2. flesje spa******* 7 22 - 7 16

3. Susteren United** 7 32 - 7 15
4. De sjo-sjo's***** 7 16 - 12 13
5. RBC Utrecht****** 7 *8 - 18 7
6. fc holleeder***** 7 *5 - 25 6

7. Franke's Boys**** 7 *5 - 21 4
8. OSC '45********** 7 *2 - 35 0

I will MOTS next game (because I want to win the 2nd game vs the 2nd best team as well) and PIC the three after that. I then hope that flesje spa, de sjo sjo's and susteren steal points from each other, allowing me to cruise to the championship!

Oh and this is the top-scorer table:

1. Gerard Kerdijk***********Lucky Aggie***** 12
2. Tim Meyer-Heinzendorf****Lucky Aggie***** 6
3. Kit Zuijderwijk**********Susteren United* 5
4. Leon Luca Ruks***********Lucky Aggie***** 5
5. Ferdinand Snip***********flesje spa****** 4
6. Peter Stjernling*********Susteren United* 4
7. Menno Hoepmans***********Susteren United* 4
8. Mattias Liljenholt*******flesje spa****** 4
9. Daniel Davis*************Lucky Aggie***** 4
10. Louis van Ekelenburg****Lucky Aggie***** 4
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:05   #15
Kingreno

Muhahah, In got a point!!! I frustrated the league leaders and last years champs by pressing with 5-4-1 all defence in the middle (Supernatural). He played the expected AIM. What an ass.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:43   #16
Melifluous
Administrator

I managed a 1-0 win at home against the league leaders whilst PIC'ing...

My first win this season. I dont get it

Nevermind 3 points are 3 points.

Turns out he PIC'ed whilst pressing ??? Strange man.

It's divine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Melifluous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:45   #17
Kemal

I lost 4-5 in a must win vs an AO-team, despite clearly having the better chance to win. Surviving this season has just become a lot more difficult...
Old 02-10-2006, 11:47   #18
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

I won 1-4

A surprise result elsewhere in the league means that I am back on level points with the leader (2nd on goal difference), which is a great boost to my title campaign
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 13:40   #19
Tubby Rower

I won 0-5 with one guy scoring 4 of the 5 goals and my new winger getting 2 yellows on top of the 1 yellow that he brought into the game [&gt;]. my supporters are now high on life and I have 805 of them
Old 02-10-2006, 18:13   #20
sz_matyas

I won 0-8 while PiCing against the last place team. Amazingly my team spirit went from satisfied to satisfied, which was a major disappointment. Can't figure out what I have to do to get my suporters high on life, but at least I'm pushing 460 of them.

I only have one competetive game left to keep me from finishing 2nd in the division with a crushing loss to the division leader and five easy victories ahead for the 2nd half of the season.