Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 17-01-2005, 10:57   #11
socralynnek

I'm also third in my league. Won every game against teams 4-8 but got only one point against the first two. But if the teams coming down and up are not too strong, I will promote next season...
Old 17-01-2005, 11:09   #12
Kemal

@Plux: it's really strange, but Arnhem's best, the team fielding the WO squad, arranged a friendly for last week, has logged in all this week as well, but fired/sold almost his entire squad on the 11th of januari, leaving only 5 players to play games with, and thus making the WOs (in the friendly as well as the league) a mandatory thing...

It's really strange as there are at least 5 logins after the 11th, so he does not seem to have abandoned his team completely, but why would one take such a course of action? Anyway, it's really tough on you since indeed the league was very close and you might have made 2nd place had this guy fielded a normal team.
Old 17-01-2005, 11:17   #13
Kingreno

I had it with a team at the beginning of the season. This happens when you get to a very negative economic balance. That is over 500k in debt. You get only 3 more log-ins before the team is expelled. I do not know the details but thye team in my league also sold all but 5 players that time. Perhaps an automatic responce by the game itself?
It resulted in 2 WO's for that team during the season, while the rest were played with a full squad.
Old 17-01-2005, 11:24   #14
Kemal

That might be it indeed KR, though I think it is a bit strange that a team that even without the mass exodus of players in the last week got a positive transfer balance, has never upgraded the stadium, has only a passable trainer and an average run in the league would have gotten in debt for a massive 500K. Where would the money have gone to?

Still, that must be it I suppose, and as said that is bad luck for Plux.
Old 17-01-2005, 13:09   #15
Dell19
King

Looks like I will be playing for second again as Dukla Southgate will be demoting to my league and they get a comfortable 120+ hatstats rating so I'm not going to be able to beat them unless I get lucky on the last game of the season but that will probably be too late.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2005, 13:21   #16
Schip

I finished 4th, by goal difference so it could have been 3th. In my third season in the 6th I got 3 points more (18,22,25) so my team is improving. The teams coming down and up are worse than the 2 they replace. I'll be playing for the 3th place again next season. I think I'll need 2 to 2,5 seasons to be able to go for the top places of this league. Probably near the end of my striker training.

Well, we will see next season I suppose.
Schip is offline   Reply With Quote