Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 07-11-2005, 19:37   #11
Kingreno

Won 3-0. Tested the FTW tactic in a 5-3-2 with just two inner mids, one offensive winger on the left and a FTW also on the left. The forward has solid scoring, inad passing/experience and passable winger. I got an Inadequate (low) on the left attack whilst central did not suffer heavily. Also, 2 out of 3 goals came from the left. I am lucky it seems that both my forwards happen to have passable winger.
Old 07-11-2005, 20:18   #12
yndy
Prince

Two of my best forwards have winger and I tried a FTW as well. My abandoned wing was worst than Kemal's, wretched, but the wing I focused on yielded solid, never seen before on side attack for me. Central attack seem to suffer though, only passable, solid was expected without the FTW.
Old 07-11-2005, 21:33   #13
Kemal

I'm not sure though how much can be attributed to the FTW though... I got a inadequate (very high) right wing attack with only a solid winger played offensively (though he has excellent exp). What kind of winger did you field yndy?
Old 08-11-2005, 07:25   #14
yndy
Prince

i had a winger with passable wing, passable passing + FTW brilliant scoring, passable wing.
Old 08-11-2005, 20:47   #15
Kemal

Wow, in that case a FTW helps out a lot it seems even with low winger skills. In my case, my winger has passable passing too, and my scorer on that side was brilliant as well. So even with a slightly better off winger on my team, you got 6 sublevels more than I did on that wing. That is not to be taken lightly.

You havng a FTW does of course cause the other wing to be even worse than mine, I guess... but still, it seems a viable order after all.