Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 04-08-2005, 18:54   #111
Mistfit
King

Dietmar is a true Offensive Wing Back (My best) and he's also my best Set Peices (Exc)

I did switch the CD to the center and put Cantruk in the wing back spot playing as a IM.

This puts my star rating down just a bit but it does jump my IM to Poor(Very High)

I appreciate all of your help on this and I will keep you informed as to how the match goes.

ynnek should have waited and used this one of the TOTO. Although my toughest test of the season will be in week 13 against socceraggie (the #1 team)

I may be back for more help
Old 05-08-2005, 10:30   #112
socralynnek

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Mistfit

ynnek should have waited and used this one of the TOTO. Although my toughest test of the season will be in week 13 against socceraggie (the #1 team)
Absolutely right, I already posted the 5 matches (which are also close I think), but I guess this one is the closest. Maybe even too hard to predict...
Old 08-08-2005, 02:50   #113
Mistfit
King

WoooOOOOoooOOT!

Before my first ever sold out crowd!
Quote:
quote:View game: HT Live
Date: 8/8/2005 at 01.00
MatchID: 45606866
Arena: Mistfit's_Marauders Arena
Crowd: 12000

The 12000 spectators at Mistfit's_Marauders Arena were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Mistfits_Marauders started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. The following players had been chosen: Wennemars - Lombardi, Pearce, Puggaard - Hundseder, Zannirato, Borg, Queirós, Cavanna - Mattka, Wang-Kin.

Hunters had chosen a strategic 3-4-3 formation. Lineup: Thörnhult - Sharp, Bonilla, Leach - Davis, de Niet, Gangbratt, Borging - Fernández, Hicks, Donadeu.

Mistfits_Marauders could have put themselves ahead in the 14:th minute as Roberto Cavanna missed a volley shot on a ball coming in from the right. Some beautiful plays on the left side of the field resulted in a 17:th minute goal by Jiang Wang-Kin for Mistfits_Marauders, putting them ahead 1 - 0. After an industrious effort down the middle Gustavo Queirós could have closed the game off in the 23rd minute, but his finishing shot hit the post. Mistfits_Marauders's Nico Zannirato got himself booked after a foul. Mistfits_Marauders will have to do without Dietmar Hundseder for a time due to a bad foot injury. He was substituted by John Sunesson. A speedy charge from the left side of the field put Mistfits_Marauders lead up with 2 - 0. Jiang Wang-Kin finished that one off competently, firing from an acute angle. Mistfits_Marauders's Ruedi Mattka got himself booked after a foul. Gustavo Queirós enjoyed the sunshine and demonstrated his stunning technique over and over again. A bit later Hunters's Rubén Darío Fernández easily reduced to 2 - 1 after a misunderstanding in the home sides central defense line. 2 - 1 was the half-time score. Mistfits_Marauders held the ball, with a clear 69 percent possession rate.

In the games 65:th minute the visitors levelled to 2 - 2 as Fredrik Gangbratt struck home on a bar rebound, following a shot from the right. A mistake by the home sides central defence in the 73rd minute allowed Carlos Donadeu to score 2 - 3 for Hunters. After a fatal mistake from the away teams right side defense in the 74:th minute, an alert John Sunesson bagged the ball, evening the score to 3 - 3. Hunters's Garry Leach got himself booked after a foul. Mistfits_Marauders were very close to putting themselves one up in the 86:th minute as Gustavo Queirós got through, but failing in concentration, he shot the ball wide. Nico Zannirato really should have scored when he was chosen by fate to confront a wide open goal following a great play by Roberto Cavanna after a corner. The 88:th minute saw the home team take a 4 - 3 lead after a leak in the visitors right side defense. Scorer for Mistfits_Marauders was Gerry Lombardi. Mistfits_Marauders held the ball, with a clear 64 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Mistfits_Marauders player was without a doubt Piet-Hein Wennemars. However, John Sunesson made a disastrous appearance. Most important Hunters player was Rubén Darío Fernández. Nathaniel Davis was a disappointment, however. The match ends 4 - 3.
I won it in the 88th Min!

Thanks again for all of the suggestions!

Just Checked and this has to be good news!
Quote:
quote:Sponsors: delirious
Supporter Club: 453 members
Supporters: high on life
Quote:
quote:Team Spirit: composed
Confidence: strong

Old 08-08-2005, 13:53   #114
Kemal

Congrats, nice to see you took the 3 points after all, and hopefully you'll be able to beat socceraggie too, if becoming champion is your aim this season.
Old 08-08-2005, 14:17   #115
Mistfit
King

Well that is my next question...

Do I want to auto promote by winning the season?

I was wondering if it wouldn't be a better plan to stay here at the bottom for another season and strengthen my squad and possibly expand my stadium in hopes of having a better chance at the next level?

What is your opinion?
Old 08-08-2005, 14:38   #116
Kemal

Well, I guess it comes down to what you think is the most fun: playing to promote/become champions in your series/grab as much silverware as you can, or playing to strengthen your economy (= team) *in the most efficient way possible*.

Not promoting would be the route to follow if the latter option is what you aim to achioeve in hattrick, I think, since you are likely to lose a lot of games in the USA's 5th division with your current team, I'm afraid.
Old 15-08-2005, 17:29   #117
Mistfit
King

I know this may seem weird but I requested a logo from SSMilwakee at BDF. I like it lots

I may have to resign in my logo building duties here. I cannot do this kind of work with the programs I have available to me.
Old 27-12-2005, 14:48   #118
Mistfit
King

Well I have finished my second season (first full season) of hattrick.

I was wondering if I could get some of the elder statesman in the game to look at my club and tell me if I am on the right track.

I just don't feel as if I am progressing quick enough... I came in 4th this season. I'd really like to move up the ranks but I cannot see how to do that.

I can either post my player info here or I could post the HRF file so you could look at the team (is that safe to do?)

If you are willing let me know... I'd be very appreciative of any help you can give me
Old 27-12-2005, 17:30   #119
Shabbaman
Administrator

I don't know if (/how to) I can open .hrf files, but there's no problem with posting it here. As with all teams, a good training program is a decent basis for success.
Old 27-12-2005, 21:35   #120
Mistfit
King

This is my latest HRF file if anyone wants to take a look see

Download Attachment: [img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] 2005-12-26.zip
3.4KB