Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 14-01-2005, 19:37   #91
English_brit

The good secondaries will always be valued highly imo. The only difference in the prices will be a result of many teams having less disposable cash but it will still be the same relatively imo.
English_brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2005, 20:14   #92
yndy
Prince

I think secondaries will become more and more important in the future and prices express these believes. I think that in training over titanic in the main skill is not efficient due to very high salaries. So it will be more effectvie to train secondaries from then on, which means you need to have the players with good secondaries in the first place. But I guess we're all far away of titanic in any skill.
Old 15-01-2005, 01:34   #93
English_brit

I've got one player that's 2 weeks off brilliant. So yeah, still a fair way to go.

Charles Attah-Agyeman [1 accumulated booking]
TSI = 13 810 , 20 years, solid form
Has wretched experience and inadequate leadership abilities [Powerful]

Stamina: solid Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: outstanding Passing: solid
Winger: inadequate Defending: inadequate
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: disastrous
English_brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2005, 23:14   #94
Kemal

Hmm, this was at the hattrick announces page when I just looked, but now it has disappeared again... anyone any idea what it says?

Quote:
quote:
Hattrick announces

17-01-2005 Dos nous tipus d'entrenament
Estem afegint dos nous tipus d'entrenament:

* Passades llargues que dóna entrenament de passades als defenses i als migcampistes. És similar a les "passades curtes", però el afecta els defenses i els migcampistes en comptes dels davanters i els migcampistes, i és un 10-15% menys efectiu (per posició).

* Posicions defensives. Aquest és un altre tipus d'entrenament que afecta els defenses i els migcampistes, però els dóna entrenament en defensa. Bàsicament els jugadors reben formació sobre com col·locar-se quan l'equip està defensant. Com que pots entrenar si fa o no fa el doble de jugadors que amb l'entrenament pur de defensa, aquest nou tipus és aproximadament la meitat d'efectiu en cada jugador.

El propòsit d'aquests dos nous tipus és facilitar l'entrenament de les habilitats secundàries.

edit: have not been able to find a translation, but looking at the text, and trying to recocgnise some words, does it seem to suggest two new training types will be introduced (long passing and defensive positioning (?)) to promote the training of secondary skills in hattrick..?

Did they make some mistake and put up an old announcement, or could this be an upcoming event in hattrick that an overambitious HT-mod released to early, by accident. There is no trace of it to be found now anymore..

edit2: thanks plux. Indeed I'm very curious as to what language this might be in indeed, it does seem to be Spanish of some kind, but translation machines give no results so far. Anyways, your spanish is way better than mine, so thanks for making it clear.
Old 17-01-2005, 23:37   #95
Plux
King

It looks like some spanish dialect, or maybe it's basque. I dunno, I know a little spanish. Here goes:

It's about two new training types:

- a different sort of passing training (iso short passing), which gives training to defenders and midfielders iso of midfielders and attackers, and is 10-15% less effective.

- Defensive positions. also for midfielders and defenders. About improving the ability to regroup when defending. While double the amount of players are trained, the effects are only half compared to normal defensive training.

I think it's smth like this. Still wonder what language it is, though
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 00:43   #96
Schip

hmm, very interesting. I agree to the translation. Will ask some collagues tomorrow. It looks more to portuguese to me, cause if it was some northern dialect I would expect it to be more like french.

Maybe it is some internal proposal or something. Defenately a mistake on HT-side.

edit: I was wrong, it was Catalan. Strange I didn't recognize it
Global forum says its a bug, but they did remove all the posts that shows the text

Seems like thet are covering for something. Or maybe not. The mod said we had to wait for an official response.
Schip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 09:34   #97
Plux
King

Quote:
quote:18-01-2005 Improved shooting training
In addition to the two new training types mentioned below, we have also made the rarely used Shooting training about 25% more effective than before.

18-01-2005 Two new training types
We are now adding two new training types:

* Through passes which gives defenders and midfielders passing training. It is similar to "Short Passes", but this affects defenders and midfielders instead of forwards and midfielders, and it is 10-15% less effective (per position).

* Defensive positions. This is another training type that affects defenders and midfielders, but this one gives them Defender skill training. Basically your players are trained in how to position themselves while the team is defending. Since you can train roughly twice as many players in defense with this type, compared to pure defense training, it is roughly half as effective per player.

The purpose of these two new types is to further facilitate training of secondary skills.
I wasn't far off, was I? []
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 10:19   #98
Kingreno

For me this will cost me bigtime.
I have bougt my trainees now some time ago for their passing skill, selling a formidable or outstanding defender with passable passing in the future would have been great, now I fear there will be far more defenders with a good passing skill.
Old 18-01-2005, 10:57   #99
Schip

Nah, why so? Ok, there will be people switching to the new skill, but it still is a secondary. They state it will take twice as long to train with the new skill (or 15% for defense passing) well that give some time to a just. There are not so many people training passing atm, I don't see many switching in the long run. It simply doesn't pay off.
Schip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2005, 20:46   #100
yndy
Prince

Actually, I think you'll be better of in the future. As much as I can tell,the change will lead to training passing for defenders (and midfielders too) from passable upward. I think the demand for defenders with high defending (outstanding to titanic) and passable passing will increase and these players will be trained in passing.

Same for magnificent+ midfielders with passable passing. I'd say now young defenders wiht passable passing will cost a lot more and than you've made a deal by buying cheaper.

That's my personal impression, again.