Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 15-12-2008, 09:48   #1
Aggie
Emperor

Default Season 37 Round 10

With 4 more games to go we are sure not to relegate. We are also sure not to promote, so I can focus on building a stronger team for next season, when the aim is to compete for the title and for promotion.

We won 1-3 in a game where we lost midfield but won on all other fronts.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 11:02   #2
socralynnek

Finally I am also sure to not demote directly...

Still being first. Won PICing at home vs 2nd placed team who has twice the salaries than me. 4-0 and it was well deserved.
This alone shows how superior my strategy is ... ;-)

4 points ahead of quakifier spot 5.Next week, I play away vs the supposed title winner. Two imortant players got their third yellow, so I need a lot of luck to get a point there.
Old 15-12-2008, 11:28   #3
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Won quite easily away 0-7 and my chance for getting to Div 3 is looking quite nice. There is a walkover and another easy home game, a rather easy away game and then the last critical match at home against number 3. If I can win all 4 games, that would mean autopromotion. IMO, it is doable, not sure what will actually happen. Training general form so far and keeping the fingers crossed.
Old 15-12-2008, 13:09   #4
BCLG100
Deity

Won 4-0 with a PIC, not much to say really, finally moved back up to second but this season has been a disaster.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 16:41   #5
Tubby Rower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
With 4 more games to go we are sure not to relegate. We are also sure not to promote, so I can focus on building a stronger team for next season, when the aim is to compete for the title and for promotion.

We won 1-3 in a game where we lost midfield but won on all other fronts.
congrats on being sure not to relegate. With the season that you've been having that is a relief.

I won vs a team that has the team strength of a bot. I PiC'ed and won 0-4. But the bigger news is 2nd place lost. So I'm now 6 points ahead of #2 and 7 points ahead of #3. I play both in the final 4 games, the other two I should win handily even while PiC'ing. So it might come down to GD between me and #2 if I lose those two matches.

My last 4 games
11. bot
14. could be difficult since he's improved his team since the start of the season

#2's last 4 games
11. last season's champ (struggling)
12. could be difficult since he's improved his team since the start of the season
13. me
14. tough defensive team
Old 16-12-2008, 11:39   #6
Aggie
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby Rower View Post
congrats on being sure not to relegate. With the season that you've been having that is a relief.
Thanks Tubby and good luck with the rest of your season.

I'm now selling my forwards. I'll need strronger ones next season and I don't need them anymore now. I want to end 5th in the league anyway. That would give me a relatively easy home match to start the season. With my new solid/solid coach I then hope to get TS to a very high level with a few PiCs in order to have a killer midfield for the whole season...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 14:04   #7
Shabbaman
Administrator

I beat the team without proper lineup 0-10... without any hattricks (love those links in the player's statistics) and with a red card for one of my wingers, unfortunately. I'm looking for a player with a monstrous PM main skill to replace him for the big match next sunday.

And with some luck he can also play against Aristocrats tomorrow.