Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2006, 15:27   #11
Socrates
Emperor

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your advice, though there is so much of it, and I don't know where to start. I'm currently waiting for the GMs to validate my identity (should happen before Sunday), and then I'll be able to complete the challenges and really get into the game. Until then I prefer to do just little things.

I have got rid of Jean Lebreton, my newbie. Alexis Brisset is still up for sale until Sunday evening ; if he doesn't sell, I'll fire him on Monday. Then I guess I'll have to hire a few coaches and buy a good goal keeper.

The current training (or is it updated next Thursday ?) is on stamina, at 100%. I don't know what system to choose. It seems that 4-4-2 is the standard one, and that players always have an excellent ability to play that way, so I guess I should keep that for the moment, since all the rest is weak. I confess I'm willing to imitate the French team in RL : probably a 4-5-1, with a coach into defensive tactics. But I don't know, because the scores seem to be very high, like in the very old days (also called "babyfoot scores") : 5-3, 7-0, etc...

I also plan to invest a maximum of money into the youngsters, I've read that it can turn gold after a season.

I guess I have a few weeks before next season, and this should give me the time needed to set my club on track.