Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Archived fora > Tubby Rower's Slacker Kingdom
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2006, 13:15   #18
Tubby Rower

Ok new update after a long time....

DaveMcW and grs have been gobbling up lesser civs and turning them into vassal states. I gifted iron to Theoden (being terrorized by DaveMcW) and Dave questioned me on it via PM. I tried PM'ing him back but his box was full so I posted in the main thread my response http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...&postcount=868 I couldn't have been so bold in my retort if I wasn't in my isolated position and get away with it. Although I'm sure that I'll hear from him in the future. George is still toying with Kuningas (Russia) so robboo and I have stepped in an will finish him off quickly.

Whomp, RobiD, robboo, George, and myself are starting to join together to attempt to take out Dave and grs. it won't be soon but it will end up in a big showdown. Dave and grs both have 7+ cities and maintenence has to be killing their research. I'm not sure how they are dealing with it. Dave was smart to convert Regentman in to a vassal state called greater Mongolia . That's the whimpy way out. I told Theoden that if he did that I'll never deal with him again. Hopefully he'll go down fighting and not give Dave an easy way out of his maintenance problems. From what I understand Regentman is told what to research, what to build, and has to give over a good chunk of his gpt to Dave. I think that this is on the verge of exploitish. but I'm not going to complain as it's an agreement between Dave and RM.