Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Opponent finding forum > Opponent finding forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2007, 15:56   #1
mauer
King

Default Finding players, here or the other site

I've got to say that I truly despise "players" from the other site. I've had 4 PBEM's go kaput because of whiny quitters. I'm also involved in 2 Pitboss games where "players" from the other site just don't understand that this is a game and get intensely involved in the drama of it all. In one, Failedreality's pitboss, I've been labeled "evil Mauer Warmongerer" (actual quote) because I don't want to lose the game!?!? These two idiots keep sending me nasty PM's because, from an objective perspective, if I didn't go to war then I'd have no chance of even being a part of the game much less win it.

I really have no chance of winning the war I'm in with them, but started it because I'd rather try than flounder about in it. If you've read my BTS spoiler, imagine a starting position worse than that one but pressed in by 3 sides by 3 different nations.

Anyways, that's why from now on, if you don't have a forum here at CDZ I don't plan on playing a game at all with you. Most of you guys seem to understand that first priority is to win the game, melodramatics can be left at home.
mauer is offline   Reply With Quote