Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 09-04-2006, 18:31   #1
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Default Season 28 - Final Round

Well, season 28 is drawing to a close as I write this - the match has not finished yet but I thought I'd make a thread anyhoo.

Currently 0-1 down against the league champions, not looking good at the moment. Two of my first line players are out injured, one before the game and one just a minute ago.

But with 60 minutes left to play it is not over yet, so victory is possible but fairly unlikely.

How did the final game of the season go for you?

Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 19:54   #2
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Looks like I had no reason to doubt after all, 4-2 win with 59% possestion in both halves
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 20:35   #3
BCLG100
Deity

In my first game i got spanked 4-1, i was drawing for over half the match as well the other team did have 91%possesion though or something like that supporters arnt happy now as well.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 21:04   #4
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Leading the last game witrh 0-2 but possession is close. I do have the better offense and my opponent plays 5-4-1 so I guess I'll win. That would have me in 3rd place in the 6th. Pretty happy with that, next year I'll settle for that again. End of next season I;ve planned a training switch, my young forwards will be sold and I'll switch to a training that will allow me to play 3-5-2 most likely. Expextations will be raised then
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 21:41   #5
Shabbaman
Administrator

Into the 75th minute I lead 0-3, my new midfielder just got injured. My opponent is playing a superb 2-5-3 formation, and let me tell you, that's not the way to beat a 3-4-3 formation.
Old 09-04-2006, 21:44   #6
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Kemal is getting slaughtered
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 21:45   #7
Mistfit
King

Everything seems to be going well for PP... except the amount of people showing up to watch the match []
Old 09-04-2006, 21:54   #8
Kingreno

Pfffffffffffffff

I do not know how... but I fucking won 2-1. One more year in the 6th.
Old 09-04-2006, 22:27   #9
Kemal

Bring your Snaken to the slaughter, seemed to be my motto today... an embarrising 7-1 defeat. I think I got reasonable ratings actually, but with a 52/54% possession-disadvantage for me, and getting 7 goals against I asked myself this question: "Do you feel lucky?

No, not really no.

Quote:
quote:
Fairly good weather for football had drawn a crowd of 34875 to Het Pitchfork herdenkingskasteel!. Kansloos tactics involved an interesting 3-4-3 combination. The following players had been chosen: Kyrö - Candelária, Challenger, Åhnbrant - Birgersson, Pålsson, Schnell, Levi - Munck Petersen, Ko#322;uda, Menchell.

Snaken started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. They fielded: Mi#322;ek - Balyon, Geiger, Suárez - Espinola, Farenhout, Heintalu, Pipeta, Sedwald - Kronskär, Broertjes.

Snaken clearly preferred using their ability to attack in the middle. Kansloos got a penalty shot in the 6th minute, but Menachem Levi fumbled the shot slightly and Stanis#322;aw Mi#322;ek was able to block. Kansloos broke through on the left in the 7th minute, with Kristoffer Schnell firing at an acute angle to give the home side a 1 - 0 lead. Snaken's Oscar Pipeta got himself booked for a foul. Snaken levelled the score in the 13th minute at 1 - 1, as Oscar Pipeta struck home after a fine midfield combination, leaving him completely unmarked. Snaken's Per Kronskär got himself booked for a foul. After 19 minutes of play, Moises Candelária gave the home team a 2 - 1 lead after an attack coming in from the right. The teams went for the halftime break at 2 - 1. Kansloos held the ball, with a clear 52 percent of possession.

Kansloos added another goal to their lead as Rados#322;aw Ko#322;uda struck home the 3 - 1 goal after an attack from the left set him up unmarked in front of the keeper. In the 79th minute, Snaken's Reikko Heintalu received a yellow card for going into a challenge studs first. Johann Geiger still has a lot to learn. For instance, he should know not to make half-hearted passes in front of Casper Munck Petersen, who easily scored for Kansloos, making it 4-1. A magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Kansloos's Kristoffer Schnell putting the lead up to 5 - 1. The structure of the game started to change as Kansloos decided to pull back and meet their opponents in the defensive zone. In the 86th minute of the match, the visitors' central line of defence had to look on as Menachem Levi dashed through, knocking home 6 - 1 for Kansloos. In the 88th minute, Kansloos put themselves up 7 - 1 when the visiting defenders lost the ball to Menachem Levi, who came up from the left and proceeded to coolly round the goaltender and knock the ball home. Kansloos held the ball, with a clear 54 percent of possession.

Kansloos's best player was Casper Munck Petersen. Kirk Challenger was a disappointment, however. The most dominating Snaken player was without a doubt Per Kronskär. Stefan Sedwald on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 7 - 1.
Old 09-04-2006, 22:38   #10
arne1
King

I won my last match 1-2 by a goal in the 88th minute and now I am the champion, had 75% and 73% possesion. And I have the topscorer in my team. Looking forward to slaughter all the teams that promote to the VIII, because of the restructuring.