Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 14-07-2006, 08:47   #1
tofra

Default Hattrick Offline

Aarrrgggg!! They expect to be up on saterday morning. Let's hope so because my default lineup has 10 players listed, and I didn't enter a lineup for sunday (as I always wait with that until the friday training has happened so I can lineup my best players)

And.... I've started a new thread as it seems to be very quite here (which is obvious because hattrick is down
tofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 09:00   #2
Aggie
Emperor

I normally spend all my hattrick time during the week and weekends are hattrick-free, so this is not funny at all... Two defenders in the line-up of Sunday's match are injured and I wanted to correct that today. Luckily I haven't got that much to play for anymore, but it still sucks.

But I have/had a player on the transfer market and I surely wonder what happens with that. That could mean a serious loss. And besides that I really wanted to cut costs and sell players now, before the end of the season will lower prices even more...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 09:17   #3
Kingreno

saturdaymorning can easily become later...
Old 14-07-2006, 09:38   #4
Shabbaman
Administrator

Deadlines on the transfer markte are automatically postponed.

This downtime is pretty serious, the longest I've seen. I hope they do something decent for a change and extend the current HT until next week. But my bet is that they'll calculate all matches and training, even for those who hadn't set their line up. Wankers.
Old 14-07-2006, 10:07   #5
Kemal

I think it might very well be they already fixed what they needed to fix and could have had the site up already, but that they've chosen to postpone opening the site up again until after all training scripts from all countries should have been elapsed.

That way, they'll probably hope to reduce the amount of flak they will receive by pointing out that at least everyone has missed they're training and that no users were singled out in this process. And by doing it this way, they don;t have to compensate for the fact that half of HT had already played a friendly match when downtime occured, and they will just pick up where they left again, as if thursday and friday never took place in HT-land.

And to think that a few hours before the downtime I extended my supporter for a year..
Old 14-07-2006, 10:30   #6
Shabbaman
Administrator

Ha! When my team was lost at sea for the final round of the CDZ cup last season I had extended my supporter for a year as well. It's a jinx!
Old 14-07-2006, 11:02   #7
socralynnek

Hey, at least they will extend supportership for a few days for free...

I don't know exactly how my default lineup looks like, but certainly not the way I want it to be in that match...

Hopefully I can log in before my game starts cause I have an important match.

It's sad but such things happen.

And if I lose this match and relegate, I have at least someone else to blame for...
Old 14-07-2006, 11:27   #8
yndy
Prince

I always set-up my lineup after Saturday's match so I'm pretty OK. Losing training could be a pity but there's not much I can do about it.
Old 14-07-2006, 12:30   #9
Dell19
King

HT ratings thinks that I would be playing a 3-3-3 formation with no wingers which is good since I'm training wingers. Should be able to set a lineup before the match if hattrick is back online in time.

Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 12:41   #10
Tubby Rower

I set up all of the rest of my lineups already since they were pretty important and I didn't want to run out of time. I hope my opponents have their lineups in since I would essentially win the division based on a walkover which is cheap if you ask me.

on a lighter note http://insidethecoin.blogspot.com/20...nvenience.html is a blog on HT and they posted this article recently about the downtime