Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 01-07-2007, 23:10   #1
Darth Pugwash
Warlord

Default Season 33 Round 14

Final round! How did everyone do? Clinch the title at the last moment? Avoid relegation by a whisker?

I won 1-3, and finished the league in third place, three points behind the league winner.
Darth Pugwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 23:55   #2
BCLG100
Deity

i lost 1-0 away which means that i came 3rd and not second, all in all not a bad season, hopefully a crap team comes down!

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:18   #3
Socrates
Emperor

Didn't find the time to set up my team, so I lost 0-5. Finished 3rd, and the cheater's team, which was replaced this week, won anyway, with promotion as a result.

I should stop playing Hattrick this week.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:05   #4
Tubby Rower

Somehow I managed to get the rabbit half-way out of the hat. At halftime, I'm leading 3-0 in a game that I need to win by 2 to avoid a Q-match. I had 61% of the possession in the first half so it's looking good

Sorry to hear about the crappy season krys. I would stick around one more season, but I fully understand you quitting since you got pretty screwed there.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:21   #5
arne1
King

won the last match 3-1, and sold out again next year I will have to fight to avoid relegation or just be plain lucky. sort of being the anti-Krys.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:47   #6
Tubby Rower

I ended up winning 6-0. The other guy got a Q-match against a bot. I PiCed the match, so I gave him every opportunity to beat me. I almost wish I would have lost since I could have gotten a free extra training match. Oh well.. consider the rabbit out of the hat
Old 02-07-2007, 04:06   #7
Robboo
King

Won today but I finished tied in points for 2nd but loss it due to goals. Its a disappointing season. Like the last two seasons my team seemed to suffer towards the end of the year. I think it may be time to kill my coach.

I think I maybe doing something wrong. I have one team which on paper is worse than me and he beats me. I have another team that shouldnt be on the same field as my team and lucks into a 1-0 win. Then I have a team I should have a tough time with and I beat him both times...just dont get it.
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:38   #8
Aggie
Emperor

I lost my MotS-ed game in a sold out arena that I just resized to 19997. 2-5 vs next years top team. My main striker ended as top scorer and I ended 3rd. Next season will be another difficult one I think.

Congrats to Tubby and arne. And off course also to Yndy!

EDIT: A bot relegates to our league, a new team promotes and a team with standard starter players also promotes. Next year's league will be as strong as this season.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 07:41   #9
Kingreno

easy 0-3 saw me clinching the best of the rest title, or in other words second place. Pretty decent and all in all an ok season though a bit boring. Congrats to all promovendii.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:24   #10
Dell19
King

I lost 1-0 after losing two midfielders to injury during the match which meant I had a defender in midfield.

To make matters worse I missed out on the title by a single goal.
Dell19 is offline   Reply With Quote