Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 18-11-2007, 20:21   #1
BCLG100
Deity

Default Season 34 Round 2

easy Pic away 7-0 victory, two points ahead already to my nearest challengers, weirdly perhaps the best team in the division drew on the opening day...

3rd best midfielder got a two week injury though

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2007, 21:56   #2
arne1
King

won 1-4 away. Hope to have a doulbe pick next weak. (league and cup and after taht I need to destroy teh competiion.
Old 18-11-2007, 22:50   #3
socralynnek

won 5-0 at home vs a team that only has 4 players in his squad (but logs in often enough to not lose the team)
Old 19-11-2007, 05:27   #4
sz_matyas

Lost 1-3 while PiCing with my B squad. Based on past matches, I figured this was going to be a blowout, but if I had known, I might have snuck out a very needed victory. Way it bounces I guess.

On the bright side I currently have del. team spirit and might be able to pull out the cup (which gives more income anyway). This also gives me hope for avoiding relegation.
Old 19-11-2007, 06:07   #5
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

Easily won against a team relegated from Div III. I'm wondering did he actually PIC? Also fielded decent 240+ stars despite some iandequate or even weak forms of some team A player. Now, the next cup round might be tricky. I'm playing against a Div VI team which can field 190 or may be even 200 stars and which can get to passable low or may be even high midfeild at home while motsing. IMO, anything can happen and I might win but chance of this is not very high since I cannot mots because of forthcoming league game which I ought to win.
Old 19-11-2007, 07:26   #6
Aggie
Emperor

I also PiC -ed my 2nd match and won 6-1 vs a freshly promoted team, breaking my hatstats record again (173). Next week I have to play my 'angstgegner' Haz-Dorp. I have to be lucky to win it I think.

VIII.900 is the 4th strongest league in NL and I would not be surprised that it will be the strongest after next week's match.
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 12:06   #7
Tubby Rower

I played normal since my 2nd best midfielder was injured. I was unable to find a suitable replacement by Sunday night.

I was up 3-1 at 82 minutes. 3-2 at 88 minutes. At 90 minutes he scored 2 goals to pull ahead 3-4. At least my supporters & fans aren't pissed about it. Fans dropped from high on life to delirious. So not too bad. I'm aiming for 5th this season as Q-match income is more than 4th place profits. Even 6th would be fine. By the end of the season I should have at least 2 5 star midfielder.

So to sum up: 2 matches, 2 losses doing good so far
Old 19-11-2007, 12:40   #8
Robboo
King

Won easily..either I got better or the league got worse. I am seeing some strange results. I havent been scored on yet...
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 14:52   #9
failedreality
Warlord

Won 10-0 @ home. vs computer team... Tied for 1st with 0 goals against me so far.. (yes I know its only game 2)
failedreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2007, 19:38   #10
Kemal

Got an 1-9 win vs last seasons number 5... he lowered his TI for his qualifier, and is now paying the price with horrible form on his squad.