View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 14:57   #33
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

slowly progressing:

KR drew a long anarchy, he still isnt in republic, he still wants peace, I offered 30 turns but he rejected my peace offer as 'too short' and 'that way you have time to build riders and land them in greek territory'. Duh! He counters with a 60 turns peace offer so 'he can at least eradicate the greeks' I told him a straight 60 turn peace offer is out of the question, if he wants 60 turns of peace he'll have to offer something realle good. The negotiations continue and so do the turns. I'm not giving him 60 turns of peace as a rewards for screwing me over twice.

His army is average compared to mine and I have 10 horsies lined up for upgrades to riders, plenty of cash too. KR is still feuda (and chiv), theo, monarchy behind. I'm hoping my great lib will at least grant me engineering and invention before education is researched. but it's getting tricky as the AI has been ignoring engineering in favor of mono and theo..... As a back-up plan I'm researching printing press with 1 scientist, I can get it in 10 turns when i max out on research. If edu if researched before engineering and invention, I'll make a run for printing press. My guess is KR will try and buy theology and research edu asap to cancel the great lib, but he might go for chiv too. I sold theology around to prevent trade opportunities for KR when he hits republic.

For now I'm building up the former korean lands, they look promising but are underpopulated because they suffered from a mysterious famine that only struck the former korean lands.

In 1 turn beijing will produce 20 shields per turn, which equals a horsemen per turn. I will then disconnect the iron and start building heaps of horsies. I'm making 95 gpt so I can upgrade 1 horse per turn now, 2 when I get Leo's. More markterplaces are coming onlne soon. I'm aiming for 120 gpt so I can upgrade 3 horsies/turn with Leo's

This will even be better once I have my GA. My peace treaties with all the AI end in 12 turns, so I'll clean my island then and hit my GA.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote