View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 03:14   #14
Grille

After a short break during december, the game continued (79 turns played).
Just four more turns, but the situation is really getting better. Gotta love early grannies, even w/o a classic 4-turns-settler-factory (well one is present). There's 14 towns (+1 next turn) around now on my fertile lands.
I could indeed plop a town on the ruins of Ta-tu. This location may be used as a springboard and a border stronghold for a later invasion against the Mayans.
These have continued marching to the north (France), although the leading stack did not directly head for the nearest French town.

Here's an overview, a second native lux (ivory) will be online in the near future.

186 KB

Some stats:

35.17 KB

21.53 KB

Apart from the rather huge score gap at this point (110 points), I wouldn't possibly guess Killer got an early hut-town. Mongolia recovered .
Still needing a lot more workers, though.

Invented CoL this turn, various activity on the tech bazar started:
Maya get CoL and HBR for poly plus 40g.
(btw, Killer lacks poly, but possibly has currency)
France gets CoL for maths.
Japan nothing to give than 9g and they're tech-wise really backwards, although obviously quite well expanded. Thus I guess they are on an own island and/or desparatly lack contacts.

Next plans are to fill unsettled land (hopefully before uprisings take place), plus getting some libs.