View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 21:18   #20
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Turn 61.

Demographics reveal I'm first in crop yield. That's awesome. I may have limited bonus resources and NO luxes, but going wide and planting cottages will keep me in the game. There's plenty of strategic resources. Plenty. With no one to immortal rush.

All of my resources are now settled and pending exploitation. There are 2 more good spots for cottages inland - with settlers about to be chop+whipped.

The foreign situation is very quiet. No one on the east coast, just untamed jungle.

Killer has been out of reach and/or unresponsive, although he did accept open borders. Sailing next turn will give me some juicy trade route gold from him. I'll have an axe and a scout in his backyard sooner rather than later.

I hope we can cooperate. He has defensible land that would be a PITA to conquer from a naval transit and his best interest would surely be to keep his sights on the NW neighbors that are running away in score.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 16-04-2019 at 21:21.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote