View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 19:04   #19
Beorn
Disabled Vet

The french peninsula:

Further north: jungle and a warrior from Matrix.

Killer (France) might be willing to let me settle that copper. We'll see. Either way, it's super low priority for him as he's got copper already connected in city #2 and the terrain around that copper is dreary.

My priority is spamming up cottages and putting together a navy of triremes. Isolation has its perks and I'll bet they can't afford to put up a navy on top of the tug-of-war of land disputes.

Settler #4 is almost on the horse site. The fogbusting scout defended against a barb warrior, which is an unexpected surprise.

I need more workers to start spamming cottages but at the same time, quick and dirty imperialistic+chop+whip settlers will fill my island so fast it's almost worth foregoing workers in many places.

Maarten has upped his espionage game against me. From his score, he went tall. Probably has luxuries. I bet he's going big on spies against me because I'm out of reach of his scouts and he wants to know what he's up against. They'll need open borders and spare ships to even think about scouting me.

Killer is either preoccupied with a closer neighbor, or surrounded by too many people, or both. I'll have demographics on him soon.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 12-04-2019 at 19:06.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote