View Single Post
Old 29-03-2019, 15:14   #16
Beorn
Disabled Vet

First contact!

Unemployed fishermen from Québec have met with foreign scouts and requested to see their women. Being poor and without work prospect, they bet everything on cultivating a foreign aura of mystery.

Maarten of the Stralish, scoreboard leader and religious guru, has appeared on the landmass to the NW. That's slightly concerning, in a way. A life of cottage greed without enemies was a treasure to be relished.

On the bright side, there are no luxuries on my landmass so meeting new folks will allow for better trade routes and luxuries. Knowing that they've talked about being all piled up together, there's no doubt in my mind that we'll be able to work out some competitive deals.

Side note: scouts don't count as city garrison for happiness purposes. Cottages and sea exploitation remain on the menu as coin is the only way I can pay them. Thing just got more interesting.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote