View Single Post
Old 19-02-2004, 12:49   #4
Plux
King

Well, while my GF is doing a three-month internship in New York, I thought it'd be boring to just wait at home for her return. So I decided to get out myself as well, and visit an area I haven't explored yet. I've been in Brasil before, travelling around the east, central, and south in a way too short time. So now I'm going to do it all again, but in a more relaxed fashion, not rushing my stay at any location.

I've got a ticket booked to Caracas, but what I will do once I landed I have not plannend yet. So far I have two must-visit places scheduled; I'm going to meet a friend in Trinidad (which is located just before the north-east coast of Venezuela), and I have a couple of far-away cousins in Manaus (which I have met only a few times in my life). That's where I plan to go, the rest I will see when I get there . So my itinerary will probably look something like this:

21.87KB

After returning to Caracas I take a flight back via New York, where me and my GF will spend another week and a half together before flying home
Plux is offline   Reply With Quote