View Single Post
Old 22-01-2005, 21:15   #26
Kingreno

Contains large pics, sorry

We are getting near the Modern age and to answer your question Beam, there needs to be only One player in that age for a state of war to be allowed between us. That player will be me.

Banzai did rather well but somehow I feel he has made small error in not researching Sanitation. He has size 12 cities where my coastal cities in particular are a lot bigger, not to mention some 30 extra unit support (60gpt!). The extra commerce this all gives me has made my treasury fat and research swift.
The status now is that I am up on Banzai: Sanitation, Scientific Method and Amphibious war, I am also 2 turns from Motorised Transportation while he researched Flight last turn so needs at least 4 turns to get to tanks. It is safe to say that if I wage a defensive war with many bombers he will eventually be nuked to oblivion. There is no way he can make up 4 techs in this age and still beat me in the modern age nuke-run. I am also confident that the UN is mine (though the election will not be held).
However, there is also perhaps some fun to ne had. I am now preparing an invasion of mayan lands. It will not kill him completely, but it may make him surrender.

The Minimap to begin with (Banzai is killing the Mongols).

7.38KB

I am mobilized for war now and basicly I want to strike all over the map. There are 4 defined theathers each representing a quadrant. The northern quadrants will see the heaviest war since both our cores are there.

North West of my core. Middle of tye map.

90.24KB

I own this sea. There are 3 carriers with 2 fighters and 10 bombers, 3 Battleships, may destroyers and some old junk. Banzai has one destroyer and a cruiser a little more to the north. I also have some Bombers on the mainland to attack his ships. The transport is packed with marines. The Bombing of his cities will have the highest priority to create WW. If I manage a succesful assault with the marines that is ok too.

NW of core:

55.03KB

Big fleet here as well. again a transport with marines. Only one carrier with bombers. Many subs and destroyers as well as a cruiser and 2 BS. I think I rule this sea as well but I do not expect to own it liek the other one. Again bombing is the goal and taking "2 dye 4" with the marines.

SW:

54.69KB

A bit boring. very few ships but some bombers are here. The closest gap between our nations. I will bomb his cities here. There is a transport as well as some destroyers. No priority.

SE

23.04KB

The Hague has Smiths, that is a big prize, if it is empty I will take it. I expect some defence there though. perhaps after a few turns of war he will redeploy most forces in the north.

My standing army:

32.71KB

20.13KB

22.88KB

6.25KB

I am strong compared to Banzai. Mobilizaition allows for more and more units added to this every turn.
As for my homeland:

145.69KB

Well defended!

2 turns till war.