Thread: Socrates.com
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 21:23   #21
Socrates
Emperor

Time for an update (don't wanna make a blog, but I find it nice to tell my friends what I do).

I didn't resume taking medicines. I don't think I'll come back to it soon (if not ever). ERIKK, you didn't notice anything, but that's normal : this stuff was quite "silent", and I wouldn't have come to Breda to stay on my own. I felt quite at home there, a weird feeling, and so I want to re-thank Beam for the welcome.

I went skiing to my usual ski village (Alps), with no family but with friends. At last I could do that, and I was proud to invite some friends who had never skied or seen snow in mountains. Maybe I'm smart enough to organize another kind of reunion someday...

I started my 1st real job in my life last Monday !!! I'll work for 6 months in a company dealing with other companies that work on office installing (when a company decides to move to another building). My company does a thing called "space planning". I'll oversee an office installement near our own office (5 min), just ouside the city of Paris.

My brother came back from Reunion Island tonight. After 6 months spent over there, and about a year after coming back from Australia (6 months too). Great to have the bastard here again !