View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 02:57   #16
Tubby Rower

At the request of Romeo... an update

My scouting warrior in the north of the fog trail busted a hut for IW . There's a lion beside him and if he dies from the lion then he had a good run... especially getting IW for me. One thing that I noticed is that Monty is now Cautious towards Bernie and Annoyed with me. A few turns ago it was the opposite. I'm wondering if me jumping up to almost the lead in score has anything to do with it. The scout parked outside my borders is omminous. I've heard that Fraxis got Monty down pat. Appartently he is psycho and will attack anything that moves. That quote that he has when he meets you "Let the peace between us last until there is no more room to expand" is true for his part so I'm building a decent defense. Iron ore just north of my borders is going to help, but he has iron too

103.78KB

This screenie show what I think is the "hub of the wheel". Bernie tried to attack me... the fool.... but he claims that it wouldn't let him declare. bah... I sent him a message saying that "soon my numberless scout will destroy you"

51.17KB