View Single Post
Old 13-01-2006, 02:38   #7
Whomp
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rik Meleet

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

Shabba once told me that "I wouldn't know sarcasm if it kicked me in my teeth". To which I replied "I don't have any teeth".
So true ...
Quote:

No way, only certified heterosexuals with a good track-record, proper education, high enough wages and the correct religion should be able to adopt children. And they should also be the only ones allowed to have children of their own.
And only after they get married.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Whomp

You and I are going to need to have a good talk in London Rik. That is one biased view Mister. What's the difference? The couple I know are both have their masters, have a great track record and one parent stays at home because the other makes a phenomenal living to support the lifestyle.
Quote:
Sarcasm, my dear Whomp.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=144318
Oh that was really nice me old china. Bugger off..you little D'Oyly Carte....hope I got that right..
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bed_head7

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by WhompIrony along with sarcasm is the basis of English humour and totally lost on most Americans. Saying "...NOT!" is not sarcasm.
Does this mean that if I were to go to England, people might be occasionally amused at my comments instead of being initially confused and then walking away thinking I am a pretentious asshole after I tell them they are too stupid to get it?
Oh no that's a very American thing to do BH. Most traveling Americans are assholes. Subtle we are not.