View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 06:40   #19
Aggie
Emperor

Turn 149: With 20 swords my army is finally stronger than that of Krys... I also lead in the demographics again.
Making 100 gpt and being the first in everything I decide to fully focus on military and nothing else.

Turn 171: I now have 40 MDI's and on my way to Krys's place. He's at war with the Vikings now and the very conventiently took a size 6 city .
I assume that my attack comes as a surprise. The tech pace is absurdly slow. Only one AI knows three of the first Medieval techs. Krys knows none of them.

Turn 172: I am now nr 2 in the money earning catagories. But I started my marketplaces now that my fleet is going to Carthage.

Here's my fleet in the right top corner (20 galleys and 40 MDI's). I can land from out of Krys' sight to two core cities in 7 turns (5 movement galleys). Shown with the red arrows. I could reach more cities, but I want to keep a SoD for Carthage itself. The blue arrows, to the capital and another major city unfortunatelly take a turn longer. I'm not able to invade the capital from an invisible spot...