View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 23:09   #12
Kingreno

@ Skyfish: It means we have peace till one of us reaches the Industrial age. In our case, till 700 ad.

Ok, the Greeks are gone, so are the Vikings. Erikk has cleaned his continent, I have cleaned mine.

8.42KB

I have dominated Technologicly. I have sold every second tech I had a monopoly on to the Ducth for 100gpt each, netting me an average of 200 gpt from them (and portugal a bit). I lead Erikk by Physics, Banking and Magnetism. He may or may not have democracy/Nav/Economics/MT (I have not used techcalc since I prefer not to).
This turn (700ad) our brave scientists discovered ToG! Catapulting teh Iroquois in to the industrial age, and more important, to an age where the old treaty is buried!
We landed!

50.66KB

His stack of cav: 7 cav and 4 ancient cav, all vets. The rest are loose enkidu's.
My stack. one army of muskets, 15 cav, 3 elite knights, 1 musket, 1 pike and one explorer.

42.53KB

My stack: 9 cav, 2 muskets and a sword named "dave".

37.89KB

My ministack, sent out era's ago towards a greek island, 2 knights and a pike.

52.58KB

And finaly, the 4th landing, an elite Mounted warrior, a vet knight and an army of knights. This will kick ass in this corrupted part of erikks empire, where defences are minimal.
Can't wait to get the turn back, though I do not expect this to be enough for victory. If he does not surrender, I will still outproduce him. I have steam in Eight turns, and the workforce for RR. After that it is Toe and well...lets just see.