View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 00:41   #17
akots
Nebuchadnezzar II

I also struggled with Morrowind and could not finish. The game is exceptional but there is just too much time there wasted for no action. Oblivion is substantially more dynamic and I actually played through it and even got to maximal allowed level topping all the skills on 75-80% difficulty without cheats. It takes some time but it is playable at 1-2 hours per day after work. Morrowind requires considerable dedication.

It seems that Skyrim is somewhat similar to Oblivion in dynamics and should be possible to keep the job even if buying it albeit, it is better to buy prior to an anticipated vacation. Otherwise, consequences can be dire. I think I'll wait until summer and will decide then.

There are two other games which are probably even better. Mass Effect 3 seems to be quite good and there is also Kingdom of Amalur. I recently finished Two Worlds II which is also a great fun and is very dynamic. When I get home after work, I have an hour to spare and killing things in a mindless manner relieves a lot of stress.