View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 21:18   #43
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

turn 1 (41) - scout (66G from ruins) and set carpenter to carpenting to finish drydock
turn 2 (42) - The king want to raise our tax to 3% or we can have the shabbaville tobacco party. So we kiss the pinky ring. We meet Simon Bolivar and have peace with him. He has 2 settlements just like us but only owns 50G.
turn 3 (43) - Price of ore falls to 2G in England. We meet Logan of the Iroquois and we do the peace thing again.
turn 4 (44) - scout, move caravel.
turn 5 (45) - The king demands 1320G. He's quite the comedian, our monarch. I'll tell him to fuck off.
turn 6 (46) - Religious unrest has petty criminals appearing on our docks. A new colonist appears in Shabbaville because we reach 200G. I sent the missionary out to our Indian friends and set the expert silver miner to chopping wood. We would really benefit from expert fishermen and expert tobacco planters but getting them quickly would mean sending our caravel out to the indian villages instead of going back to Europe. Since we're so close to our galleon I put the colonist to work as a tobbaco planter on one of the onus resources. I think we should get the tobacco and silver to Europe, buy a galleon to get our stuff and treasure back to Europe and after that use the caraval to get indians to train a fisherman and a tobacco planter.
turn 7 (47) - We finish the drydock and nothing changes in our foodsurplus. I set the build to schoolhouse so we can train fishermen. We scout another village, again nothing from the cheap indians.
turn 8 (48) - We establish a mission in Teotihuacan

BTW I also think we should settle on the tip of the little island to the west (see attached pic) It has access to 3 bonus food resources and lots of water. If we expert fishermen spam it it will be a great colonist generator.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miffyking2JPG.jpg (80.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg miffyking1JPG.jpg (80.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg simon.jpg (73.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg settlehere.jpg (88.8 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
File Type: colonizationsave Miffy AD-48.ColonizationSave (68.9 KB, 2 views)
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote