View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 16:16   #26
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Waited for Polytheism, planned to attack France afer trading Poly. 3 turns before poly some AI's have mathmatics, 1 turn later some have literature too. Also MM shows up

I deal poly for lit & mapmaking or maths with korea. I check Erik. He doenst have poly or maths but he does have literature. I trade literature around but try to keep poly to myself to keep it expensive. I get the lit, maths, MM and WM and cash out of poly. NOt bad. Erik has 4 cities, one more in the direction of the Egyptians. No iron for him in sight, no horses hooked up yet.

After the trading I attack France, Lyons (iirc) falls with the first JW. Next turn I move 6 JW's to Paris, it falls the next turn. Erik MSN's that I'm 'worse than Killer'

Meanwhile the was against Erik isnt leading anywhere much. Basically I'm annoying him and making expanding harder, but I've got not enough JW's to do serious damage. I plan to send 5 over form the Paris attack. That way I'll have 9 and maybe I can pillage a bit. It doenst matter if I lose some, they're cheap anyway.

Meanwhile I can build settlers in my first 2 cities, they have grnaries and I switch between military and settlers. I've hooked up horses and plan to make horsemen and settlers. So I can expand with settlers and annoy Erik with horsemen. If I can prevent him from expanding quickly then things will keep looking good.

I'll take some screenies tonight and post em tomorrow.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote