View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 12:29   #3
Socrates
Emperor

Thanks.

1. I don't have it in my Civilopedia in French, it just says what tourism is about and lists wonders that apply to this. And no "next" button...

2. No, not necessarily phoney war, though it's a case. Any state of war between 2 human players (or more), state of war as the game understands it (red line in F4 !). So ?

3. OK, I'll check this thread. But if bombardment has been revamped, I might lose my time...

Now, more questions ! Ahem...

4. The Great Wall has been changed. It gives every little town on the continent a wall : OK. It is said to "double the effects of existing walls" (translating...) ; so : does it mean only pre-GW walls have a 100% defensive bonus, or all walls (built and gifted) ? If a medium city falls back to a little town size, does it get a free wall (if not already one in there) ? With 100% bonus ? Also, it doubles the strenght against barbarians : attack and defense ? Cuz level bonus against barbs only apply to attack, me thinks (tell I'm wrong if I am !).

5. Do you get reputation hit if you break a deal against a human player (and everything along with that) ?