View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 17:52   #14
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Long overdue update, turn 140.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! I got Knights' Templar while the other continent didn't have amthematics and made the most of it through Spanish lands.

Diplomatic rundown:

Greece: little brother, very good terms - so good he leaves his border towns undefended. Big time tech deal with him, I'll pull him to the IA and get 2 IA techs in return. I have a well fortified border with him should he attempt anything.
Germany: little neighbor, impending doom from SW's mace stack
Spain: Poofed out

West continent:

England: Backwards, on warpath vs their AI
Ottoman: Backwards, has the smaller end of the warpath stick because they are farther down and can't profitably expand to the north where the AI's are
Amerikaner: Under siege, we pumped Feudalism into them so they have something to defend themselves with
Russia: Man Cathy is fucked. Hopefully she survives a dozen turns so we can extract an IA freebie out of her.

Techs: I'm pulling SW up for his freebie, after which I'll take a strong lead in techs again. I'm building up my tech farms in the E-NE right now, universities in the core and Coper+Newton in my capital that already has colossus and 20SPT.

My military force is strong vs everyone and I haven't built anything since before I started the war against Spain.

SW and I plan on invading the West with cavalries ASAP, maybe with infantries, maybe with just rifles/muskets. Either way, they'll weaken themselves against america and Russia on wars across the jungle and into unproductive grounds while we build up and gain an irreversible lead.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote