View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 22:13   #20
Irigy

Just a short update:
The Celts are currently at war with the Dutch when the Viking ruler Killer himself not only announced "that the time has come", but also that he'll post a spoiler.
(After carefully checking that there was still a Celt nation when i received his turn, i figured out that i was indeed not already defeated... ).
Makes me wonder what he's got in mind exactly...
We can be pretty sure that the Vikings will come from the far east (right side of map) using those little islands (one of them was settled by the vikings!) to get to us safely. We also know that he's aware of our defend force (we put some ships near the coastal cities). So either:
- he has a lot of ships to waste
or
- he'll land somewhere else
Maybe he's going to attack me near former Dutch territory, where we are already fighting, but he must be aware that there are a ton of our proud warriors.

I think THIS time the threat is real. So i'll be starting to produce extra defenders. Hopefully the attack will not start within the next 4 round, because then he might be in for a little surprise.

Edit:
By looking at the Active Users page, we learnt that he titled his spoiler "Axes will fall on Irigys head" - isn't there some sort of Geneva convention against things like that? ()
and advise! )
Irigy is offline   Reply With Quote