View Single Post
Old 15-02-2004, 16:07   #19
Irigy

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Grille

Hmm, helpless victim??
42% vs 20% population! You could even still settle some spots.
That and you can satisfy your folks with 5 (or more?) luxs. Ivory amongst them and I see Entremont has a ToA build going, so...
Is Zeus ready yet?
Don't forget that the Celts leader (god know how he got there is the first place!) doesn't really know what he's doing...
For examples, since the impending danger through beserks was realized, production was concentrated on war material. Public life (and production: libraries and markets for example) came to a halt.

Temple of Artemis was cancelled at some time in the past, and something else was constructed, which i'm too ashamed to name here.
It'll go in the celt history as the really really big mistake. Oh well, Killer surely enjoys that.
The only city that may build the Statue of Zeus is quite small, and won't grow much in any forseeable future, so it'll take very long until it's done, and the dutch are also constructing it currently, so i think we'll lose on it.

On the other hand we should start a war againt the dutch, before they get too strong, but we fear that as soon as we attack the dutch, the viking invasion will start, so we're sorty of petrified currently.
and advise! )
Irigy is offline   Reply With Quote