View Single Post
Old 25-11-2008, 11:15   #37
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

@Killer, I took Civil Service tech from the Oracle. I solely build the oracle to get CS and switch to bureaucracy. Playing on a small map I thought bureaucracy would be more powerfull than on a normal map because you can build less cities.

@Socra, I wonder about that as well. I'll post a few screenies that show a weird spike in my GNP around these turns. Basically I hit the 80+ when finishing the Oracle & picking CS. I went into anarchy after switching to bureauycracy and the next turn I had 106 GNP, one turn later it dropped to 88GNP. What's so strange is that nothing changed in my city setup. I compared city screens before and after the drop and my income stayed the same, I didnt switch tiles and F2 also didn't change.

The last turn I had a GNP of 88 and Rik had 54 (iirc). So still a huge advantage techwise. I'm thinking to try and build the Great Library in Beijing as well to up beaker production even more.

Rik has expanded in roughly the same pace as I did. He found his 2nd city a few turns after mine but he got his 3rd one online last turn. I still have only 2 cities but plan to build the 3rd one and 4th quickly.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote