View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 22:58   #90
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Killer M View Post
and we really dropped the ball here: we should have kicked you off the continent!
Yeah that surprised me a LOT but (especially after GW ) I assumed you knew what you were doing and thought that if you didn't, it wasn't cost-effective to use espionage for research instead of good old gold.

My entire game plan was to peacefully leapfrog over you and your lack of aggressivity helped. As was said in Matrix' thread, if you had been more keen on kicking me out, the stack I held the north with would've been all over Mongolia instead. A slower, but much more reliable way to win.

As for the mining colony NE: gold town was a solid balanced town with good cottages, silver and barb towns were shit, but Labrador ended up being my Heroic Epic city: with 4 windmills and 4 full-bonus workshops, it produced 80-100 which is almost a cavalry per turn, rolling out with 3 promotions (9XP charismatic).
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 06-10-2019 at 23:02.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote