View Single Post
Old 23-08-2004, 10:23   #6
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

1000bc - the Osman war
A small jump to 1000BC. I've doing quite well on the tech front and have had a monopoly on currency around 1225 bc. Therefore I'm still way ahead techwise on most civs except the otto's. And guess who shows up at my doorstep.....Osman

204.64KB

I lose Baltimore and I'm forced to drag units from all over the place to defend myself. I drag in most other civs for techs In 800 bc I finish the Statueof Zeus, which helps a lot as I lack horses and iron.

oh, and this is why I didnt see Nemo, he's in the 6 tiles that are stilli nthe fow

98.46KB

The Ottoman war ends around 350-300bc. I refound Baltimore (npow called cincinnati) and have concurred Hieranconpolis whoch the egyptians lost to the Otto's. Here's a screenie from 310BC, I;ve also discovered the french.

225.99KB

Final phase
After the war a phase of build-up starts. Mainly because I thought I needed the troops to stage an invasion to the french island. FInally it turns out Nemo is in Japan. Should have known the little rascal would try and hide between his Koi friends.

Here's how the world and my army look in 110AD

249.35KB

59KB

After this it was all very easy. RoP with Egypt, moved troops towrds Japan, took Satsuma. Here's a 400AD pic from Satsuma which has been in possession for about 11 - 13 turns I guess (has 51 culture). I rushed a lib and temple to get Nemo in my borders.

199.31KB

And finally the Aquarium is finished.

17.65KB

26.86KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote