View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 04:40   #34
Beorn
Disabled Vet

Found a picture for socralynnek as google image search for "Klingon soccer" yielded this:

And hence was the T94 map devised:

Demographics look amazing. Let's hope it holds up to scrutiny when mainlanders finish expanding. I need to make every square of Bear Island count. They're counting hamlets these days.

Military pales in comparison to Killer's. OTOH, all I need is triremes to deny him hard, whereas he'll be gunning at convenient (more than mine at any rate) land to conquer. Maybe I'm painting too much of a target on my back with wonders. If it comes down to it I'll just have to swallow my pride and whip triremes.

Best Rival has 65 TOTAL gdp. At 50% sci meter, my research allocation alone is 62

And now for a COLOR CODED diplomatic briefing [tm].

Napoleon, genius in the arts of artillery, will soon have proper toys to play with. Not sure how far north he will send them before they get christened on walls. Willing to split the loot if we partner to cleanse the pink guys

Has slavs . Adidas-wearing but less expanded. Will share the view on Bumfuck Archipelago ; might need me to balance the scales against Killer before Babylon turns into Chernobyl

To pick a side or not to pick a side

Has taken my stone that it may be blessed and used in constructing walls. Those might give pause ... short pause ... to Purple Dynamite down there. We've received pre-blessed marble to use in glorifying the great and the saint among us.

Greed dictates that I should try the double-whammy Parthenon + GLib on that marble. It's terribly tempting. Will mostly depend on a) Killer building a fleet or not and b) getting Parthenon stolen or not. We'll see.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park

Last edited by Beorn; 19-05-2019 at 04:43.
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote