View Single Post
Old 28-06-2014, 09:56   #33
Shabbaman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by akots View Post
Just don't over-mod it as many mods might conflict heavily with each other. I don't have all DLCs but played vanilla through and then with some reasonable mods one more time up to level 25 or 30 IIRC. It is a very good game but a bit on the easy side, not really challenging. Thieving, stealth and crafting are clearly overpowered d. You can have a lot of gold within first 3 hours of the game just by stealing everything from everyone in the starting area which is enough to buy a decent gear that will last probably until level 40 or 50. Destructive magic was a disappointment however as well as rock climbing glitches. But some quests are really funny and the main quest is way better than Oblivion or Morrowind.
I'm already sick of all the walking and opening boxes. Better level design than "endless dungeon" exist, but not in this game. I'm not opposed do dungeons, but I want to sneak them and that takes time. And without VATS sneaking just isn't as much fun. I don't feel the perks have enough impact on gameplay either. I'd rather play Fallout again. Anyway, I bought Dishonored, let's see if I like that better.

Oh, and updating gfx drivers fixed my EU4.