View Single Post
Old 27-10-2004, 13:20   #3
Kingreno

well well.

fastpaced, turn 80 already, and things are grim on my part of the world. While Beam builds Libs (Urk in top 5) the greeks have their hands full on rather annoyed Americans and Chinese forces...

125.57KB

Both China and America Demanded techs and moved a unit next to an empty city in the same turn. that sucked bigtime and I gave in to the demands hoping they would not attack. I managed to prevent total humiliation...but was forced to send vital Military support to these cities, and worse, change some buildqueues.
The good news is that America turned Polite after I made an embassy and is now sending his units further north through my lands towards China! A sneakattack is still possible but the Greeks themselves are commited to war now. In 10 turns we will revolt to republic and sieze what we can from the Americans, who have sent their armies in the old-fashioned AI-way north; one by one, the Chinese won't loose more then the city that is attacked first.
Beam. Beam has failed on Philo as I was first to get it. Also, he has deviated from the republic-path once for Literature. This in turn means he could also get the Great Library, which would suck, but if he does not I clearly hold some trumps. I estimate I can become a Republic some 20 turns sooner then him.
The f11 alos gives me some good intel. Notice the Non-agri Greeks are first in Population!

54.72KB

All in all pretty decent, knowing the sandwich I am in! I am only worried about area a bit, but that should change soon enough