View Single Post
Old 13-12-2004, 16:54   #16
Kingreno

Hehe. several misunderstandings here.

First. As I moved my fleet the next turn I was happy not to see anyy mayans yet. However. Banzai had the Awesome luck of sailing a galley in his turn when he spotted my 4 caravels. He then had that extra turn to move his knights north. My 10 Mounted warriors wouldn't have stood a chance.

England. They are threathning a rather corrupted city. but it is size 10 and a LOT nearer to their capitol. I protected it succesfully and allied the byzantines against them. Now, with the unexpected return of the Banzai-grupe, I will capture all of engalnd a.s.a.p.

@Rik: Banzai and I agreed no MA's or MPP's in this game. It tends to get predictable and boring.

So how is Banzai Doing? not too good. The dutch are terrible neighbours with their Mercs. He should attack them soon though, once he got them out, the Romans and Mongols will be a piece of cake. The problem is, that by then I have infantry (by the way things are going now...). Techwise he lacks Invention to me and the Dutch, and also GP to the Dutch. In the upper half he lacks Astro, Navigation and Banking (in 2 turns) to me. He should still get his GA, I hope for him it will get him closer again...
He forgot to build an embassy, so I did that. I also sold him the entire WM for 150 gold.

120.41KB

for now, we are going for the next age and conquest of my island!