Thread: News thread
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2005, 21:08   #7
Whomp
King

Oh yeah...well this is what I have to say to you Mister Mistfit.
Parts of what follows below were actually painful to write. However, because of the ongoing misinformation campaigns launched by Mr. No Soup for you Mistfit and his grunts, I feel it is my duty to write this. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that several things Mistfit has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how the cure for evil is more evil, eye for an eye and all. Even so, he somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that he is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. It's shocking just how irritable Mistfit can be. And while we're on the subject, if you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that Mistfit's claim that the ideas of "freedom" and "revisionism" are Siamese twins is factually unsupported and politically motivated. I would like to close by saying that a common thread runs through most of Mr. No Soup for you Mistfit's utterances, a thread so subhuman that it disgusts me nearly to the point of physical illness.
He he...
http://www.pakin.org/complaint