View Single Post
Old 27-08-2006, 20:10   #7
WackenOpenAir

Turn 52:

163.39KB

KC's increase in commerce tells me that he has build 2 libraries. I have seen 2 of his cities growing size 7, temporarilly and then shrink below size 6 again. So he has chosen to delay growth in favor of early libraries. And it shows in the F8 and F11 screens. I am number 1 on everything except military service. Literacy and Annual income. I have 21% area vs KC 12% and i have 57% population vs KC 42%.

Growth is going rapidly. With citizen count, my commerce production is growing fast as well. I am researching COL in 4 turns now and i still have math, lit and horse to research in 4 turns, after that, MM and Poly may also to be possible in 4 if i keep growing well. So there really is no hurry to increase science and i don't understand why KC is building libraries. As long as i am researching in 4 turns, i am not in a real hurry to get Republic either. KC should be making it cheap for me as we speak.

Meanwhile, i keep satisfying my food addiction. I really just think of gathering as much food per turn and thus eventually citizens as possible. The confrontation is gonna be only like 100 turns from now.
At this moment what matters is just to make sure i have the strongest civ by that time. First of all, that means the most citizens. Therefore, i chose to build the pyramids. I think it should be a good step towards victory. Meanwhile, i am just still building settlers and workers everywhere in order to keep increasing my food per turn.
WackenOpenAir is offline   Reply With Quote