Thread: Back to Regent
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 00:36   #13
Whomp
King

450 Everyone's set for next turn.

460 Digger760 gives us a border expansion so we move a little closer to Zimbabwe without crossing the border.

470 Move in on Zimbabwe and Intombe. The Zulus have a impi in our territory with a settler. He'll get whacked too.

Aggie the spear take 60% damage but retreats a horseman popping out of Zimbabwe.

480 The raid on Zimbabwe begins...
Our trebuchets go 2 for 4 hitting the city
Dr. Alimentado's War Elephants hit the city, redline the impi and lose.
Mistfit's War Elephant follows and goes down to 20% but wins and kicks off our GA!
Propain's War Elephant goes to 40% strength take the next.
Romeothemonk is flawless knocking out the next.
Whomp's Elite Horse unit takes down an impi flawlessly
and Anarres' regular War Elephant takes down the remaining horseman and we have Zimbabwe. We name the city after his great victory.

Banzai easily takes down Intombe and the city is named after him.
Kingreno's War Elephant easily takes down the impi and with their settler.

490We renew our alliance with the Hittites against the Americans and Aztecs. They give us 10g and 4gpt this time.

Archer Paalikles and Robi D defend themselves retreating a horsman and taking out a Zulu archer.
500 AD Renew our alliance against the Americans with the Egyptians. They give us 7gpt and 5g.

510 Invention comes in. Russians finish the Great Library.
Tugela easily falls to Swingque's War Elephant and it's renamed after him.
Banzai's War Elephant whacks a Impi that's near his city.
Mistfit's Elephant overruns a city too long to name so we name it Misfitzia.
Romeothemonk's Elephants take Swazi and we rename it Romeothemonk.

530Tugela goes down to failedreality and it's renamed such. One more city to go and the Zulus are finished. We'll start on the Chinese right after that. I'm not sure whether we'll need a MA with the Russians but it seems like it would be a good chance to get the Russians in the fighting game.

540 The Hittites make peace with the Americans.

560 We get gunpowder

570 We declare on the Chinese. Mistfit's WE puts a city in rubble.
Propain and Admiral Kutzov are near flawless capturing Tatung. Renamed after the Admiral.

580 We have saltpeter outside Darkness and Mistfit but nothing on the coast. Aha! Find some near Nanking along with incense two tiles over. We'll try to settle both. Tsingtao falls easily to Anarres, Romeothemonk and Whomp's elite horsemen. Rename it Aabraxan.

590 Take another city and rename it Markstar. This is turning into a rout.

600 Take two more cities and rename them Kingreno and Stapel. I almost forgot to give Stapel a city.

610 and this comes in.

620 Take more cities and we're not losing units.

640 Finally...

660 Chemistry comes in and decide to turn off research to see if anyone can catch up. We'll rush stuff in the meantime.

690 When it rains it pours. :lol:

OK this game needs to get interesting again since this has been a lot easier than I thought.

I've decided to make it a no research game from here on out since I'm already up 4 or more techs. The Russians will be a little more difficult since they have fast units. I plan to use the armies with only one unit so I can transport them to the other continent.