View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 14:06   #30
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

turn 68
We're at turn 68 now. Nothing much happened mostly because of the influx of droves of barbs. I managed to sneak a scout through and make contact with Rik but Rik sent out an axeman and I moved our my scout and ended up next to a barb warrior that was hding in the fog: End of scout. I did get a quick glance at Rik's land, included a screenie.

I cranked out a settler and went for the gold spot mostly because I think techs will be important in this game and we have to research everything by ourselves. I researched upto IW to see where all the interesting resources are and they're most;y closeby. Now I plan to do some research towards techs that will benefit the research rate. Beijing will build/whip a lib, and I'll build a lib in the 2nd city as well. After the lib I'll settle the NE region and we'll see from there.

Stangely Rik hasnt built a 2nd city yet but he isnt expanding his military either. I've been pulling away in score the last turns as well as in the demographs. I wonder what he's up to. I;m contemplating building a workboat/galley just to pilllage his sea food tiles and generally annoy him.

47.55 KB

47.55 KB

47.55 KB

47.55 KB
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote