Thread: DDPP *spoiler*
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 18:39   #9
Aggie
Emperor

OK, a bit more info then. I will give you the biggest events in the game only though.

-I took over from Redwatch somewhere early 2003. I at one point joined Matrix (Vikings) in a war vs Plux (Japan). We didn't win a lot, but seriously slowed our mutual progress down.
- Then I (or rather Killer) saw ERIKK (America), ProPain (Iroquois) and Kemal (Persia) declare war and take out about 5 core cities. 3 were razed, 2 others were retaken by me later on. The capital was razed however.
- A 2nd wave followed shortly after that but I was able to fend them off.
- Plux and Matrix decided that it was better for them as well to be allies. I threatened to abandon all my cities and leavbe them as cannonfodder for the Eastern Island. They choose wisely to back me.
- I'm now rebuilding a bit, but I'm heavily dependant on Plux and Matrix. I haven't seen a new invasion...
-Plux and Matrix are still at peace with the Eastern island, but are part of the coalition of the willing See basically I got rid of Kemal. ProPain and ERIKK myself
-The previous post with tips is still valid, except for the 2 gpt loan. That is no issue anymore (I either payed or not...dunno exactly, but Matrix won't mention it I'm sure).