View Single Post
Old 30-07-2003, 11:47   #16
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

And an update again.

When I met Erik I was 1 tech ahead, and I was able to extend that advantage by trading the wheel and iron working with the ai. But Erik quickly he managed to get tech par and even gain writing on me. . My guess is he got writing before the AI. I got writing for the wheel and/or IW iirc and decided to get an embassy with Erik. That way I would at least know his whereabouts.

172.9*KB

Now what I expected. just two warriors and building a settler. No city improvements....His settler is gonna finish one turn before his city will hit 3, wasting a production turn. He mined his cow.
Border show he expanded to the south. DOnt have a minimap picture from this turn, but it turns out he isnt that far away, sending JW's and harass his settler to be seems an option.....

I discover Korea a bit south of Carthage. I decide to build an embassy in Seoul and see how the Koreans are doing.

192.33*KB

Nothing special, no iron and horses but they can be beneath the fow.

The world in 1790 BC

5.33*KB

99.27*KB

50.94*KB

I really dont understand why I'm 1st in so many areas. Only explanation seems all the workers I got. Traded writing for one with Joan in my last turn. I'm going for fast improving First priority will be revealing Erik's entire empire, I wanna know what he's up to because, I cant explain why his capital is so undeveloped while his score is still behind. Was he building settlers he should have overtaken me long ago. It almost seems like he had a little war with one of his neighbours. Must be koreans or egyptians then since the rest is to far away. I still dont know where Cleopatra is so that's 2nd priority. Maybe that will shed some light on Erik's early years.

Game pace is a little better now, I plan to free up some time during the evenings so we can play a bit more.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote