Thread: Big changes
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 01:46   #8
arne1
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by socralynnek View Post
Sorry, but I don't agree.

The HTs are constantly changing parts of the game, but at a really slow pace. So it was always the case that you have to adapt your long term strategy to the changes.

And, as always, I don't think that the effect of these changes are that relevant for a long term strategy or that big. Some parts, especially midfield is tuned down a bit, some parts are made a little stronger. That's something you always have to expect.

That's a difference to a game like Civ. If you don't like a change in a patch, just play with an older version...but that's not possible with an online game.
I'm (getting) old. I do not adapt to change anymore. I used to like all the changes since it made advantage for the longer playing teams smaller, now I am against it for the same reason. Second I do not want to free time to learn about all the changes. Allthough I like the possibility to gain experience in 5-5-0 and 2-5-3, which suits my passing training and now i should be able to also get some results with that.
It could also mean I keep pm heavy tdfw now instead of selling it. Since my midfield is not so strong and will be weakened furhter by this.

fortunately I am in federation where thet break the info down in little bits for me, so I can still manage to keep up.