View Single Post
Old 23-09-2007, 04:49   #7
Beorn
Disabled Vet

A settler on the first convenient growth is what I tend to do, hence the spreadsheet. I'll do it on growth to 4 because of the added warriors. I'm definitely leaving one at home. Then the bigger we get the better, but with vet warriors or spears in between. I do suggest you do not build a granary until you have 5fpt/10spt size 5 with a barrack. Unless they go farmer's gambit (in which case our spearmen trekking party will do a lot of doubleplusungood to them), we'll need to be well geared up.

My first city will do a barrack first if we don't spot anyone too close-by. Second city will go into food chores, hopefully a 4 or 2 turn worker factory. Probably 2-turn with the ludicrous amount of BG.

As for the picture, I have your password and your save every time around so I just open it when I want to get a snapshot.
Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harrass, heckle, persecute, irk, bullyrag, vex, disquiet, grate, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize or ruffle the animals.
San Diego Wild Animal Park
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote